Associate and Head of Private Client
Adam specialises in the drafting of Wills, Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning advice, Probate and the Administration of Estates, the creation and administration of Trusts, the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare and Court of Protection applications for deputyship and statutory wills.
This experience includes:
* Wills - Drafting bespoke Wills tailored to each individual client's circumstances and needs, whether this is maximising available inheritance tax reliefs, controlling the ultimate destination of assets through the use of appropriate trusts or asset protection when considering potential care home fees.
* Inheritance Tax - Advising on inheritance tax and planning strategies particularly following the introduction of the new Residence Nil Rate Band.
* Trusts - Advising on the creation, administration and termination of trusts, acting as a Trustee with professional co-trustees, advising on the taxation of trusts on creation, termination and during the lifetime of the trust, advising and preparing trust documents to accompany life insurance schemes, trusts for the disabled and personal injury trusts.
* Probate and Estate Administration - Advising and administering a wide range of estates, including high net worth taxable estates and estates with international assets and domicile questions.
* Elderly/Vulnerable Clients Matters - Advising on Care Home Fees liability and care home fees planning, advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney and advising on Court of Protection applications for Deputyship Orders, Sale of Property Orders and Stautory Wills.
Adam prides himself in taking a holistic, pragmatic and practical approach to his clients' individual circumstances and tailoring bespoke solutions to suit their specific needs.
Adam is a member of the Private Client Section of the Law Society and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
2017 - Associate, Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors, London
2011-2017 - Solicitor, Hancock Quins Solicitors, Watford
2009-2011 - Solicitor, Underwoods Solicitors, Hemel Hempstead
2008-2009 - College of Law Bloomsbury (LPC)
2003-2007 - University of Sheffield, Law and French, B.A.
1996-2002 - Aylesbury Grammar School
Something you didn't know...
When Adam is not at work, he looks forward to spending quality time with his wife and 1 year old son. He also enjoys golf, running, tennis, skiing and sampling the amenities London has to offer.
Contact Telephone Number: 020 7492 0766
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org