Our Insolvency Litigation team acts for liquidators, administrators, trustees in bankruptcy, creditors, companies and directors in all manner of disputes and claims arising from contentious insolvency.
We regularly advise insolvency practitioners and represent companies, directors and individuals who are in financial difficulties.
For details of particular areas of our work, see:
- Director Disqualification
- Winding up & Bankruptcy Petitions
- Debt Recovery
- Transactions at an Undervalue
- Avoidance of property dispositions
- Wrongful Trading
- Fraudulent Trading
- Claims against directors for misfeasance or breach of fiduciary duty
- Inquiry in relation to a company’s dealings
- Illegal Dividends
- Litigation Funding
- Commercial litigation solicitors in London
Our robust yet pragmatic approach to litigation and dispute resolution means we offer practical advice along with prompt and effective action to achieve full and final solutions quickly and cost effectively. We understand the importance of robust and decisive action but recognise when a softer, more conciliatory approach is needed. We will identify the issues and formulate the best strategy based upon our client’s needs and objectives.
Funding the claim
Funding insolvency litigation can be an issue so we offer a number of options to fund insolvency claims including Conditional Fee Agreements (‘CFAs’) (where the claim is strong and a measurable remedy is likely) so we will generally find a funding solution which works for everyone.
- We know insolvency and, unlike many insolvency lawyers, litigation is our expertise
- Our insolvency litigation solicitors are experts with a wealth of experience across a range of issues and claims
- We offer a practical yet robust approach
- Our insolvency litigation solicitors are knowledgeable, personable and approachable
- We offer various funding options, from normal hourly rates, to CFAs and fixed fees
- We are located within minutes of the Royal Courts of Justice and within easy reach of the inner London County Courts.
To discuss a insolvency litigation claim or dispute, contact our Insolvency Litigation team on 020 7404 6565 or email@example.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out the latest news at Seth Lovis & Co and in the legal world.