Our Commercial Property Litigation team provides a range of legal services to commercial and residential property owners, landlords, tenants and lenders, to include:
Commercial Landlord & Tenant disputes
- Commercial lease interpretation
- Service charge disputes
- Rent review disputes
- Contested business lease renewals
- Disputes concerning requests for landlord's consent
- Terminating a commercial lease early
- Forfeiture and applications for relief from forfeiture
- Disputes over breaches of covenants and emergency injunctions
- Repair and Dilapidation claims
- Rent and service charge recovery
Other Commercial Property matters
- Restrictive covenants
- Recovery of land from squatters
- Business interruption claims
- Flood Claims for Businesses
- Disputes arising out of the sale and purchase of commercial premises
- Disputes regarding development agreements
Our robust yet pragmatic approach to all litigation and dispute solving means we offer practical advice along with prompt and effective action to achieve full and final solutions quickly and cost effectively.
- We are experts in Property and Litigation
- Our property litigation team have considerable expertise and a wealth of experience across a range of property issues
- We offer a practical yet robust approach
- We aim to achieve commercially sound solutions, tailored to your needs and objectives
- Our property litigation solicitors are knowledgeable, personable and approachable
- We are located within minutes of the Royal Courts of Justice and within easy reach of the inner London County Courts.
To discuss a property litigation matter, contact our Property Litigation Department on 020 7404 6565 or email@example.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out the latest news at Seth Lovis & Co and in the legal world.