Our Commercial Litigation Solicitors offer a full commercial litigation and dispute resolution service, from pre-litigation case assessment of the merits of a case and representation through Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures, to bringing legal action through County Court, High Court, the Appeal Courts and Tribunal hearings.
Our robust yet pragmatic approach to litigation and dispute solving means we offer practical advice along with prompt and effective action to achieve full and final solutions quickly and cost effectively.
We consider all funding options and solutions, from private retainer, fixed fees through to conditional fee agreements and third party funding. Read more about Litigation Funding.
Commercial disputes often contain sensitive and complex issues. We know there is often a 'bigger picture' and we look behind the direct issues at our clients' overall objective. This may call for an approach to achieve a solution where the parties' relationship remains in tact to enable future business to be done between them. Therefore, resolution through mediation or other Alternative Dispute Resolution may be the best way forward. Our experience in dispute resolution enables us to offer practical advice on the right course of action and the most appropriate forum to resolve the dispute in order to achieve the best result for our client.
- Leading Legal 500 firm
- Litigation is our expertise
- Our commercial litigation solicitors are experts with a wealth of experience across a range of legal disciplines
- We offer a practical yet robust approach
- Our commercial litigation solicitors are knowledgeable, personable and approachable
- We offer various funding options, from normal hourly rates, fixed fees and in some cases, 'no win no fee agreements'
- We are located within minutes of the Royal Courts of Justice and within easy reach of the inner London County Courts.
To discuss a commercial dispute, contact our Commercial Litigation Department on 020 7404 6565 or email@example.com.