Seth Lovis & Co Solicitors are a leading Legal 500 firm and a recognised authority in the area of Insolvency. Our Insolvency Litigation team acts for liquidators, administrators, trustees in bankruptcy, creditors, companies and directors in all manner of disputes and claims arising from contentious insolvency.
We regularly advise insolvency practitioners, liquidators and company administrators in actions against debtors and directors who have acted inappropriately. We also represent companies, directors and individuals who are in financial difficulties.
Our robust yet pragmatic approach to litigation and dispute resolution means we offer practical advice along with prompt and effective action to achieve full and final solutions quickly and cost effectively. We understand the importance of robust and decisive action but recognise when a softer, more conciliatory approach is needed. We will identify the issues and formulate the best strategy based upon our client’s needs and objectives.
Funding the claim
Funding insolvency litigation can be an issue so we offer a number of options to fund insolvency claims including Conditional Fee Agreements (‘CFAs’) (where the claim is strong and a measurable remedy is likely) so we will generally find a funding solution which works for everyone.
Why instruct us to help you with your matter?
- We know insolvency and, unlike many insolvency lawyers, litigation is our expertise
- Our insolvency litigation solicitors are experts with a wealth of experience across a range of issues and claims
- We offer a practical yet robust approach
- Our insolvency litigation solicitors are knowledgeable, personable and approachable
- We offer various funding options, from normal hourly rates, to CFAs and fixed fees
- We are located within minutes of the Royal Courts of Justice and within easy reach of the inner London County Courts.
Contact our Insolvency Litigation team
To discuss a insolvency litigation claim or dispute, contact our Insolvency Litigation team on 020 7404 6565 or email@example.com.